This camp will focus on the fundamentals of the game including shooting techniques, defensive techniques, passing, rebounding, and ball handling. Each day will include individual instruction along with team and individual competition.
- Who: Boys & Girls | 1st–8th grade entering Fall ’21
- Where: Windermere Campus Gym
- When: 6/28–7/2 | Grades 1–4: 9am–12pm | Grades 5–8: 1–4pm.
- Cost: $100.00
For questions concerning this camp please contact our Sports & Recreation Director, Chris Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below the safety protocol that we are taking to keep your children safe so we can all have a good time!
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility
- Taking the temperature of the staff daily
- Water stations sporadically placed
- Asking parents to take the temperature of their kids before they come to camp, if a high fever exists, they are asked to stay home