This camp is designed for students who want to learn or improve basic cheerleading skills. The camp will focus on cheer instruction, cheers, dance, and jumps.
- Who: Girls | 1st–8th grade entering Fall ’21
- Where: Windermere Campus Gym
- When: 7/19–7/23 | 9am–12pm
- Cost: $100.00
For questions concerning this camp please contact our Sports & Recreation Director, Chris Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below the safety protocol that we are taking to keep your children safe so we can all have a good time!
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility
- Taking the temperature of the staff daily
- Water stations sporadically placed
- Asking parents to take the temperature of their kids before they come to camp, if a high fever exists, they are asked to stay home