Calling all young fashion designers to design and make fun summer related accessories and clothing. Students will learn how to use the sewing machine to make their own creations. Some of our projects include beach wear, beach accessories and slumber party essentials.
This is a very unique class for those interested in becoming a fashion designer or wanted to learn more about this profession.
- Who: Boys & Girls | 3rd–8th grade entering Fall ’21
- Where: Windermere Campus Building 2 Room 2-102
- When: 5/31–6/4 | 9am–12pm or 1pm-4pm
- Cost: $100.00
For questions concerning this camp please contact our Sports & Recreation Director, Chris Roberts at email@example.com
Please see below the safety protocol that we are taking to keep your children safe so we can all have a good time!
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility
- Taking the temperature of the staff daily
- Water stations sporadically placed
- Asking parents to take the temperature of their kids before they come to camp, if a high fever exists, they are asked to stay home