This week will focus on conditioning and developing volleyball skills. The camp will also teach game skills and volleyball terminology. Morning session will not exceed more than 25 participants and afternoon session will not exceed more than 25 participants.
- Who: Girls | 4th–9th grade entering Fall ’21
- Where: Windermere Campus Gym
- When: 6/14–6/18 |Grades 4–6: 9am–12pm | Grades 7–9: 1–4pm
- Cost: $100.00
For questions concerning this camp please contact our Sports & Recreation Director, Chris Roberts at email@example.com
Please see below the safety protocol that we are taking to keep your children safe so we can all have a good time!
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility
- Taking the temperature of the staff daily
- Water stations sporadically placed
- Asking parents to take the temperature of their kids before they come to camp, if a high fever exists, they are asked to stay home